April 10, 2017

Nukem Girls - Pardis "Pacification" Calamity


This is the final Nukem girl OC commissioned by Antcow! Now some words to her creator!

"Pardis "pacification" calamity (Persian for paradise)
Age: 26
Height:5' 6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Measurements: 42E-23-40
Eyes: Bronze & Platinum
Hair: Red
Weapon: SMG, Peridot green with silver etchings.

Favorite quote: 'I can either bring paradise to calamity, or calamity to paradise.'

Likes: Rain (Deserts are so hot and dry, I love them.), Sandstorms (I feel content and at peace in them.), Her eyes (very unique and it completes Diana and Barbara's eyes.), Black leather (It makes me look like a Persian caramel candy dipped in dark chocolate.),

Dislikes: Leftists (To contradictory.), Guns that cant be modified (I have to add something!), People who don't notice her eyes (Look at them, then my tits.)"


Don't forget to check out my Patreon page! -> https://www.patreon.com/ganassa



Enjoy!